Custom Luxury Travel to Africa
Join us and discover the real magic of Africa. At Dynamic Group we offer you unparalleled luxury and whatever your dream trip may be, we will make it a reality. We will customise your experience to your own unique wishes making your trip so much more personal and rewarding. Dynamic Group has over 20 years' experience in luxury travel and we always offer exceptional service and unfailing professionalism. We personally manage every aspect of your visit from the initial planning stages until your safe return home.
Whatever it Takes
Our friendly team offers unmatched attention to detail, always paying attention to the smaller things that add up to a wonderful and unforgettable trip. At Dynamic Group, we ensure that your journey into Africa is a memory that you will have forever. These days, a memorable experience means so much, so travel with Dynamic Group and we will always do ’whatever it takes’.
We offer unmatched activities and experiences for both the active and the more relaxed. Whatever it takes, let Dynamic Group create your memories.
Our experienced game rangers will treat you to a picture-perfect luxury African safari. Experience a close-up encounter with the African big five.
From the most deluxe suites in the finest hotels to ultra-luxurious lodges at private game reserves, the Dynamic Group offers you only the very best.
20 Years of Whatever it Takes
- It’s been such a pleasure to work with you for the past two decades.
In this ever-changing industry, one thing that’s remained constant has been the support of our local trade partners such as yourselves. In fact, your support has been unfaltering ever since your first booking at Singita Ebony Lodge 20 years ago. In the pursuit of our 100-year purpose – to preserve and protect large areas of African wilderness for future generations, partnerships such as the one we share with you are pivotal to our success.
I want to thank you for the part you’ve played in our journey – and the part that you continue to play in the Singita story. From me and all at Singita, I want to wish Dynamic Group the happiest of birthdays. We look forward to many more years of working together.
Luke Bailes – Singita Chairman & CEOREAD MORE
- Congratulations on the anniversary! It’s incredible to think how almost 20 years has passed since we opened Royal Malewane and Dynamic Group welcomed its first guests to Africa. It’s been a remarkable and rewarding journey working together as an industry, showcasing the magnificent wildlife and landscapes of South Africa and bringing visitors from around the world to experience the rich diversity this continent has to offer. Happy Birthday to Julian
and your wonderful team – we look forward to working together for many years to come.
Liz Biden – The Royal PortfolioREAD MORE
- Congratulations to you, Julian and Fatima, on two decades in the business. We appreciate all of your efforts and your enthusiasm for not only our trains but also the hospitality industry. Three cheers to you and your team and wishing all the best for your next 20.
Rohan Vos – Owner & Founder of Rovos RailREAD MORE
- The Leeu Collection believes strongly in partnership and building valued relationships. On this big milestone for the Dynamic Group, we convey our best wishes for the firm's 20th anniversary as we grow our relationship together in the years to come. Thank you for putting your faith in us. All good wishes for the future.
Analjit Singh – Founder of Leeu CollectionREAD MORE
- Congratulations on 20 years of excellence – it has been a pleasure and a privilege working with the Dynamic Group team and creating memorable experiences for guests. Wishing you many more years of success and looking forward to seeing what lies beyond…
Ryan Powell – Sales and Operations Director of &BEYONDREAD MORE
- We would like to wish you and the entire Dynamic Group team CONGRATULATIONS on your 20th anniversary in travel. Ours has been a longstanding relationship and special partnership – thank you for your support and here is to the next 20 years!
Sandy Pollard – Managing Director of Cape Grace HotelREAD MORE
- It has been an absolute pleasure to do business with Julian, Fatima and their team. What an incredible company to work with and call friends after all these years! We wish them all the best for the next 20 years.
Paul Bruce-Brand – General Manager of Ellerman HouseREAD MORE
- Congratulations on 20 years in business and thank you for all the support throughout the years. Your dedication to the industry and good service speaks for itself and all of us here at The Saxon look forward to our continued partnership! Face the next 20 with the same energy!
George Cohen – General Manager of Saxon HotelREAD MORE